About us: Introducing Centra
We are looking for a driven colleague who is eager to join a scale-up journey at a company that is building globally recognised e-commerce software. You'll be joining an organisation of around 90 colleagues but we plan to double in size over the coming 18 months.
Centra is an innovative headless (API-based) Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale e-commerce software focused on brands in the fashion and lifestyle segments. Our SaaS product provides a powerful, scalable, and flexible platform for brands with global operations, demands and/or ambitions.
We are currently growing rapidly and intend to double in size several times over the coming few years. We’ve built our software to be the very best in the world and we build our team around that same idea. While we are still a young company we already work with some of the strongest brands in the Nordics and have clients throughout Europe, North America, and Asia.
Introducing the role: We are recruiting a Technical Project & Solution Specialist
Centra continues to grow rapidly and our Partner Success department now needs to add a Technical Project & Solution Specialist to our team in Stockholm or Wroclaw. The department is responsible for the the enablement and development of our solution and integration partner cooperation. The team is tasked with delivering training, technical consultancy, support and Centra expertise, all of which are needed to assure shared client success. In this role, you’ll play a key role in coordinating and delivering on that promise.
Role requirements: Who we are looking for
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of delivering excellent Technical Project management, consultancy and technical support to demanding leadership-level and enterprise clients. You should have solid experience IT-related business strategy topics. You’ll also need an e-Commerce and digital delivery experience. SaaS Customer Success experience is beneficial.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow but it is also a demanding one and you’ll need the below to be successful:
- Impeccable technical project management skills
- Very technically minded and good understanding of IT architecture
- You are familiar with API architectures (REST and GraphQL). Using Postman, GitHub, and other development tools.
- Working knowhow from consumer e-tail and e-commerce infrastructure including but not limited to ERP, PIM, CRM, and 3PL systems
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid experience in leadership-level digital/management consultancy
- Great business acumen, both with strategic and tactical topics
- Individual drive, and a self-starter mentality
Other requirements for this role include:
- At least 3 years of delivery experience from within the e-commerce or e-tailer, industry
- At least 2 years of experience in either a technical consultancy role or technical project management role
- Solid understanding of software integration tooling
- Native level English (if in based in Wroclaw) Additional languages are a plus
- Native level Swedish and English (if based in Stockholm) Additional languages are a plus
- Experience driving commercial relationship development
- Able to travel periodically
- Prerequisites for working/living in Sweden or Poland (Visum/permits/SPN)
- Located in or near Stockholm or Wroclaw - or able to relocate quickly
What to expect: Role responsibilities
As a Technical Project & Solution Specialist you are amongst other things responsible for driving integration projects, our relationship and cooperation with Partners and acting as a bridge between both Client Success and Product & Engineering teams at Centra
You’ll also play a crucial role internally as the voice of our partners and be a very prominent product stakeholder.
- On-time delivery of Implementation Projects
- High quality Project administration and documentation (Asana/Hubspot/Confluence)
- Scalable project delivery processes
- Maintaining and developing technical platform documentation
- Consistently high Project CSAT scores
- Creating strong trust and developing process with partners
- Solution specific consultancy and support
- Contribution to client revenue retention and expansion (understanding and acting upon buying signals)
What you can expect from us:
- Headless e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of clients from some of the most renowned fashion brands in Europe (Stronger, Ideal of Sweden and many more...)
- Secured a €10M series A funding round
- Attractive salary based on your skills, experience, and potential
- Great benefits e.g., sports contribution, conferences and kick-offs
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up
- The opportunity to work with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Personal development and growth programs
- A strong entrepreneurial and tech-savvy team culture, with a lot of laughs
- Support from experienced and helpful co-workers
- Central office location in Stockholm downtown and flexibility around remote work
Feel at home!
- Casual dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel good, but we love fashion. 😉
- A multicultural environment where you always belong, no matter your ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation 🌈, or social background
- And, in case you asked, every day is a fruit Thursday at Centra 🍈 🍉 🍊 🍋 🍌
Follow us at @lifeatcentra on Instagram, to see what it's like to work at Centra and meet some Centra teammates.