About us: Introducing Centra
We are looking for a driven colleague who is eager to join a startup journey, to build a leading e-commerce software. We are around 90 colleagues today and plan to double in size over the coming 18 months.
Centra is an innovative headless (API-based) Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale e-commerce software focused on brands in the fashion and lifestyle segments.
Our SaaS product provides a powerful, scalable, and adaptable platform to brands with global operations demands and/or ambitions.
We’ve built our software to be the very best in the world and we build our team around that same idea. While we are still a young company we already work with some of the strongest brands in the Nordics and have clients throughout Europe, North America, and Asia.
Introducing the role: Head of Client Support
Centra’s Client & Partner Success (C&PS) function is a keystone for the success of our clients and our own organisation. Included in the function is Team Support, our most important communications channel with our clients and fundamental to the delivery of the world class service we promise.
As Head of Client Support, you’ll play a key role in delivering on that promise for our clients across the globe. You’ll develop operations, be responsible for service excellence, drive efficiency and manage a growing team. You’ll also be a key stakeholder for our product and client success teams as well as be part of the C&PS leadership team.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate is a customer-obsessed, curious and dedicated problem solver, experienced leader and exceptional operations manager. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a scale-up mentality, be committed to excellence and possess energy and endurance. You understand that building world class service operations is hard, but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and the ability to coach and mentor.
Moreover, formal requirements include
- At least 3 years of experience leading a technical B2B SaaS support team
- Proven track record of scaling operations, efficiency and support outcomes
- At least 2 years of personnel management experience (as direct manager)
- Working knowledge of the tools and metrics needed to drive a successful support organisation
- A data-driven approach to delivering results
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organisation
- Solid Digital retail infrastructure & e-Commerce architecture knowhow
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (Scandinavian languages considered advantageous whilst other languages a plus)
- Be based at our office in Wroclaw (at start of employment onward)
- Coach and develop the team to ensure delivery of departmental objectives
- Serve as member of the C&PS leadership team
- Develop and implement systems, processes and client feedback mechanisms to monitor customer service performance and ensure that activities are reliable and high quality
- Develop strategies and programs that will leverage resources, experience, organisation and technology to improve customer experiences
- Drive escalation and feedback loops
- Effectively manage and delegate the incoming support channels
- Ensure support SLA’s
- Measure, Monitor and develop KPIs to drive continuous improvement. KPI’s include but are not limited to:
- FCR rate
- Time to first reply
- Time to close
- Time in stage
- End to End co-ordination of new feature adoption and communication programs
- Liaise with other CS and Product Team managers and provide service insights
- Prepare and present reports on Client Support deliverables/performance internally
- Lead and manage projects as required within the Client Success function
What you can expect from us
Centra is a unique best in breed Headless e-commerce platform tailored for, and partnering with some of the most renowned fashion and lifestyle brands in Europe (Björn Borg, Xlash, and many more...)
We are a team and we grow, celebrate and inspire each other. We believe in individual development and we work hard to make sure our colleagues feel part of something big. Our organisation is filled to the brim with the best of the best and we work cross departmental to help make sure individual skills are leveraged where they are needed.
- Attractive salary based on your skills, experience, and potential
- Great benefits e.g., sports contribution, conferences, and company kick-offs
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up
- The opportunity to work with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Personal development and growth programs
- A strong entrepreneurial and tech-savvy team culture, with a lot of laughs
- Support from experienced and helpful co-workers
- Central office location in Wroclaw and flexibility around remote wor
Feel at home
- Smart Casual dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel good, but we love fashion. 😉
- A multicultural environment where you always belong, no matter your ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation 🌈, or social background
Follow us at @lifeatcentra on Instagram, to see what it's like to work at Centra and meet some Centra teammates.