About us: Introducing Centra
Centra is an innovative headless (API-based) Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale e-commerce software focused on brands in the fashion and lifestyle segments.
Our SaaS product provides a powerful, scalable, and adaptable platform to brands with global operations demands and/or ambitions.
We are currently growing rapidly and we are intent on doubling in size several times over the coming few years.
We’ve built our software to be the very best in the world and we build our team around that same idea. While we are still a young company we already work with some of the strongest brands in the Nordics and have clients throughout Europe, North America, and Asia.
We are recruiting a Client Support Agent
This is an exciting and expansive time for our client and partner teams and for our organisation as a whole! Team Support is no exception.
We are now looking for a full-time Client support Agent to join our team in Wroclaw Poland. Team Support is tasked with delivering fast and accurate platform support, guidance and advice to our industry leading fashion and lifestyle e-commerce clients.
In this role you'll play a crucial role in supporting the growth and success of both Centra and our clients. You'll be the voice of Centra and simultaneously of our clients, providing feedback and advising on trends. As part of our Client & Partner Success Team you'll help us develop our platform with our clients in focus, as we take the digital commerce revolution to new levels.
We are looking for someone who's positive, is a tech-savvy problem solver and is able to see solutions and possibilities where others see problems. You should also be an advocate of impeccable service and bring with you solid client support experience.
Moreover, we will expect you to:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English. If you know Swedish, that’s a plus
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a technical support role
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a company that has delivered software as a service
- Poses excellent communication skills
- Be able to work from our office in Wroclaw as soon as you start employment
Whilst not formal requirements we believe the success-full candidate will also:
- Have the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Be creative, detail-oriented, and always finish the tasks you start
- Be tech-savvy and/or have an interest in IT-systems and e-commerce
- Be a pedagogic person with a patient approach to guiding our clients through the complexities of an advanced e-commerce system
- Go out of your way to help others and prides yourself on delivering nothing but the best client support
- Have an analytical mindset
- Great CSAT feedback scores for the tickets you manage
- Fast, high quality time to first response and time to close
- Low bounce rates (solving tickets in as few replies as possible)
- Contribution to process improvements
- To build on and maintain trust in the support teams relationship with our clients
What you can expect from us
- Attractive salary based on your skills, experience and potential
- The opportunity to develop your skills by working with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Working with your choice of equipment
- A budget to participate in educational programs, conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible, unique, informal atmosphere with lots of positive vibes
- Support from experienced and helpful co-workers
- Beautiful office location in the city center of Wroclaw or Stockholm (and the opportunity to visit the other office)
Applications will be reviewed regularly and candidates will be contacted throughout the process.
Follow us at @lifeatcentra on Instagram, to see what it's like to work at Centra and meet some Centra teammates.