We are looking for a driven colleague who is eager to join a startup journey, to build a leading e-commerce software. We are around 70 colleagues today and plan to double in size over the coming 12 months.
Centra is an innovative headless (API-based) Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale e-commerce software focused on brands in the fashion and lifestyle segments.
Our SaaS product provides a powerful, scalable, and adaptable platform to brands with global operations demands and/or ambitions.
We are currently growing rapidly and intend to double in size several times over the coming few years.
We’ve built our software to be the very best in the world and we build our team around that same idea. While we are still a young company we already work with some of the strongest brands in the Nordics and have clients throughout Europe, North America, and Asia.
We are recruiting a Country Manager
Centra continues to grow rapidly and we are now expanding our team with a Country Manager for Denmark. We are looking for an accomplished quota-carrying professional to use their skills to expand our client base in Denmark. You will work in tight cooperation with the rest of the marketing and sales team which we are currently building, to sell Centra’s API-based offerings for Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale e-commerce to clients in the Nordic region.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an accomplished, driven and collaborative colleague with a proven track record of successful new business sales in the e-commerce SaaS sector.
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce industry and e-commerce technology
- Eagerness to advise prospects on a better way to use tech to run their business
- A proven track record of complex new business sales involving software
- Excellent C-level interpersonal, consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Mastery of the Danish language, and English, written and spoken
- High level of personal drive and eagerness to work collaboratively in a team
- Eagerness to join a startup with very high ambitions
You will identify, contact and consult prospective clients, including C-level executives and other business and technology stakeholders, on how to improve their business and build better e-commerce experiences using Centra’s software, acting as their trusted advisor.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a strong sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of Centra’s solutions to C-level executives and other stakeholders
- Consult with prospects to discover their problems and needs, and analyze how Centra’s software solutions can help the prospects
- Earn your prospects’ trust and become their trusted advisor
- Develop tailored written proposals for clients, including solution architecture and implementation details
- Drive deals end-to-end until signed contract, and close deals
- Keep CRM data up to date at all times
What you can expect from us:
- Headless e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of clients from some of the most renowned fashion brands in Europe (ie. Stronger)
- Secured a €10M funding round
- Very competitive on target compensation (both fixed and variable)
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Hybrid work culture (spend 50% of your week in the office and 50% where ever you like to work from )
- A team where you can run your own projects and be trusted with your work
- Workation to leave the office for a couple of days or weeks and combine work with leisure
- A non-hierarchical work-environment where you’ll have a lot of impact and space for growth
- A budget for participating in educational programs, meet-ups, and other events related to your profession
Feel at home
- Casual dress atmosphere. Wear whatever makes you feel good.
- A multicultural environment where you always belong, no matter your ethnicity, gender, religious, or social background
- And, in case you asked, every day is a fruit Thursday at Centra 🍇 🍈 🍉 🍊 🍋 🍌